Do any of these statements sound familiar?
- I designed my current logo in Word...
- My logo is pretty outdated, but it's working fine for now.
- I've got a lot on my plate, I don't have time to deal with it now.
- My last designer didn't listen to what I wanted...
- I don't have any idea how to get a logo for my business.
- I don't know who I can trust to do this right.
- Designers are expensive & not really necessary.
- I don't really think I need a logo yet.
What if I told you, the process doesn't have to be so stressful?
It's so nice to meet you! My name is Katelyn Dekle, I'm a graphic designer and this is my freelance design business.
I've been designing professionally since 2006, but I started my own business because I wanted to help people do things I already love doing in a more one-on-one setting. With more than a decade of experience under my belt, you'll be in good hands.
I'm here because I love working with small businesses, female entrepreneurs and start-ups, who are as excited about what they do, as I am!
Whether you're a full fledged small business, or a one-(wo)man show, I've got you covered.
I CREATE EFFECTIVE + PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS
THAT HELP YOU BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL.
I want to come alongside you, and do what I do best. I center my work around what will be most effective for you/your business, and attractive to your target audience. Not only does the design need to look good, it needs to work too. Letting go (of this one aspect of your business) and letting me handle it, will be the best thing you ever did!